Join our Team
Administrative/ Student Support Officer Brisbane
This position is a newly created position as part of the college’s expansion plan. This exciting and rewarding position requires the perfect combination of administrative and communicative skills. The position has a broad range of duties in the area of administration and student services, as well as reception duties.
This position covers responsibilities for:
- Administrative duties
- Process applications and issue Offer Letters, Confirmations of Enrolment (CoE) and other relevant documentation.
- Update and maintain student data in student database and student files.
- Register all new students in a professional manner and assist academic staff with orientation
- Other duties
- Student services
- Organise homestay/ student residence accommodation and airport pick up, liaising with the homestay, accommodation and airport service providers.
- Systematically monitor student attendance in compliance with ESOS Act and take action accordingly (attendance Warning letters and Intent to Report letters), and respond to Appeal letters in accordance with the decision made by the college
- Provide counselling session to students for personal, attendance and/ or homestay issues.
- Create, organize and promote weekly activities as well as whole-school events at least 4 times a year.
- Other duties
- Reception duties
- Provide a service-oriented reception facility to staff, students and the public.
- Respond to telephone inquiries, ensuring advice provided is in line with the College policies and procedures and where appropriate redirecting specialised enquiries promptly and accurately in order to provide an effective service.
- Other duties
The successful candidate will possess:
- Service-oriented customer service skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Cross-cultural understanding
- Ability to work as part of a team but to also take initiative
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Native-speaker level in all English skills
- Proficient computer skills
A detailed position description is available from here.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia long term. Working Holiday and student visa holders will not be considered.
Only successfully short-listed candidates will be contacted about an interview.
Applications close Friday, 15th of September 2017. We are no longer accepting applications for this position.
Teach with us!
Impact teachers are professionals who are passionate about teaching English. Our teachers are dynamic, active and committed to developing students' potential. Impact offers a range of flexible positions for teachers including: fixed term contract, ongoing casual and casual relief (CRT).
To be eligible for employment at Impact, applicants must possess the following qualifications
- a recognised degree or equivalent and
- a recognised CELTA or TESOL qualification; or
- a recognised degree in education with TESOL method
- a minimum of 2 years ESL classroom teaching experience
- experience living abroad
- experience learning a 2nd language
Details of these qualifications are listed on the following website.
Download Casual Teacher position description here.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V. outlining relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org